If you are in a morning rush but craves for something that is home-cooked and comforting, cheese, bacon and eggs will never fail you!
- 1/4 white onion
- 3 strips of bacon
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the bacon in a pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until fat renders. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan with bacon drippings, saute the onion until it caramelizes. Remove from pan. You may put it on the same container where the cooked bacon is.
- Beat the eggs and season it with salt and pepper.
- Pour beaten eggs to the same pan where the bacon and onion was cooked. No need to add more oil. The fat rendered from the bacon would be enough to keep the eggs from sticking to the pan.
- Lower the heat and let the eggs cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the egg is half-way cooked, put the cooked bacon and onion on top of the egg and add cheese.
- Cover for another 2 mins or until cheese melts.
- Enclose the cheese, onions and bacon with egg by flipping it on one side.
- Serve hot and enjoy!